Veterinary Hospital Administrator - 30 hours/week
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and versatile individual to join our friendly administration team. The successful candidate will ideally possess previous experience in a veterinary environment including customer service and administration. The successful individual will need to be self motivated, efficient and versatile as well as being able to interact confidently and professionally with both clients and colleagues.
The role is expected to include the following responsibilities:
- Processing insurance claim forms and payments;
- Chasing insurance debt;
- Allocating payments and adjusting accounts;
- Dealing with insurance, accounts and general queries on the phone and in person;
- Completing the end of day banking cashbook and petty cash records;
- Discussing and processing applications for credit scheme;
- Administration associated with Pet Health Club scheme;
- Taking outgoing post to the post office;
- Any other admin tasks given by Office Manager/Practice Manager or Clinical Directors.
Rosemary Lodge is a busy 24-hour veterinary hospital. The role requires that you are computer literate, confident with figures and able to cope well under pressure. By joining our group, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing excellent standards of client and animal care.
This position is available, working between 24 and 30 hours per week. Working hours are Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm, to fit in to the existing administration team rota.
We offer a supportive and friendly working environment and great benefits. Starting salary: £9.25 per hour.