Twilight Vet – Maternity Cover
Rosemary Lodge is a busy first opinion and referral hospital. The Twilight Veterinary Surgeon is responsible for seeing emergency cases and supporting the night vet. The role is 7 nights on/7 nights off (5 pm - midnight and then on call until 8am). This is a part time, maternity cover position.
This is an exciting opportunity for a vet to join our friendly, supportive team in the beautiful city of Bath. Rosemary Lodge is a long established Tier 3 hospital with onsite MRI, CT, digital x-ray, dental x-ray and in house diagnostics. Our 7 satellite branches vary in size and facilities but all have established teams and friendly clients.
We have 43 vets and 40 nurses working across 8 sites. Bath Vet Referrals is also based at Rosemary Lodge Hospital, the team includes medicine clinicians, surgeons and an ophthalmologist. We pride ourselves on our friendly working environment and our focus on staff wellbeing. Staff are actively encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge via in-house learning and CPD.
We are looking for an experienced vet, ideally with ECC experience. Experience of working in a busy hospital would be an advantage.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.