Registered Veterinary Nurse
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Bath Veterinary Group, Rosemary Lodge
Salary up to £30,000 FTE depending on experience
At Rosemary Lodge, our first opinion nurses work on a rota providing inpatient care for both first opinion and referral cases and assisting with operations. All nurses are encouraged to fully utilise their nursing skills whilst sharing ideas and learning from peers.
Shift Patterns that Work for You
We are looking for a nurse to work 3 days/week and also partake in a weekend rota. The working week is divided up into shifts between 7.30 am and 7.30 pm but we will consider applicants that require a fixed working pattern.
Why Join Our Exceptional Practice?
At Bath Vets we are very focused on wellbeing and provide a friendly environment to work in. We are a busy first opinion practice that benefits from working alongside a multi-disciplined referral team. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment including MRI and CT scanning, K Laser Therapy and endoscopy.
We currently have a large team of Vets, Nurses, Students, Kennel Assistants, Reception staff and Support staff. Many of our clinical team have specialist interests making the caseload exciting and varied. We are a friendly, sociable group who make every effort to welcome new team members.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with a passion for providing the very best in patient and client care. Ideally, the successful applicant will have previous hospital experience, but most importantly is a willingness to be a team player. This role would suit someone who thrives on being busy and enjoys supporting and encouraging colleagues.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 24 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Apply for this job
Any questions before applying?
Speak to Nicola Grant from our recruitment team who would be happy to help you with any questions you have before applying for this role.
firstname.lastname@example.org+44 (0) 7977 242 410