This is an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly, supportive team in the beautiful city of Bath. The role will involve a mixture of first opinion consulting and operating. This is a part time position working 2 days per week (Tuesday & Thursday) 8.30am - 6.30pm plus 1:3 Saturday mornings 9am - 1pm. No OOH.
Our 7 satellite branches vary in size and facilities but all have established teams and friendly clients. Station Rd surgery is a long established surgery with onsite digital x-ray and in house diagnostics. We have 2 vets, 2 nurses and 2 receptionists working at the Station Rd site.
The ideal candidate would have post graduate small animal experience. Experience of working sole charge would be an advantage. Working some weekends is a vital part of this role but there are no night or OOH requirements as we have a dedicated night team.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.