Joint Reception Manager - Rosemary Lodge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reception Manager to join our team at Rosemary Lodge Hospital. The successful candidate will possess previous management experience and will provide our clients with a consistently high level of service and customer care.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong team leadership and management skills. Able to lead and motivate a team in a busy environment.
- Able to encourage and deliver an outstanding level of client care
- Excellent communication, organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail and presentation
- IT literate and well organised
- Previous experience in this type of role would be beneficial.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that reception areas operate a high quality service at all times
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the practice & its procedures & policies sufficient to train & advise new or less experienced staff in reception duties
- Cover receptionist shifts as and when required
- Demonstrate excellent client care skills which match our ethos of delivering a service which exceeds client expectations and ensure that this is delivered by the whole team;
- Prepare and manage the rotas for most of the groups receptionists;
- Assist with recruitment, induction and training of receptionists
- Take responsibility for maintaining high standards of organisation, efficiency & presentation front of house;
- Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Assist with reconciliation of takings and debt management;
- Keep up to date with promotional offers available to clients and ensure this is communicated to all reception team members;
- Provide the reception team with immediate support and help them with problem solving including client queries and premises and equipment issues;
- Take line management responsibility for some reception colleagues and hold relevant reviews & appraisals as required;
- Organise and run meetings and training sessions for reception staff;
- Participate in two way communication with the management team to help improve the business performance and quality of service provided.
This is a full-time position, working between the hours of 7.30am and 7.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays. We offer a supportive and friendly working environment and great benefits.
Starting salary: Up to £11 per hour.