Client Care Manager – based at Rosemary Lodge Hospital
Based at Rosemary Lodge Hospital
Hours: Between 25 – 35 hours per week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Client Care Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will possess previous customer service experience, and will need to be confident and able to interact with our clients providing a consistently high level of service and customer care.
To work alongside the existing Reception Manager with an overall focus on delivering Client Care.
- Ensure that reception teams provide outstanding customer service and care to existing and potential clients of Bath Vets.
- Lead the reception team, along-side the Reception Manager, to provide a professional, friendly and well informed first impression to clients and visitors attending the practice.
- Arrange and deliver training to new receptionists, and ongoing training to established team members, in all aspects of customer service and care.
- Provide constructive feedback to receptionists in their roles and participate in annual reviews, alongside Reception Manager, as and when needed and appropriate.
- Participate in recruitment process for reception team, alongside Reception Manager and HR Team, as and when needed and appropriate.
- Support and promote PHC and other general business aims and objectives of Bath Vets.
- To support the reception team with collecting payment on day of treatment, ensure collection of valid insurance documents and alert admin to accounts that require follow up.
- Respond to, or support receptionists to deal with, initial client concerns raised in reception and seek support from Practice Manager and Hospital Manager as necessary.
- Monitor and review client feedback with the Practice Manager.
- Include support to reception teams at Rosemary Lodge and all BVG surgeries.
Key Requirements of Role:
- An understanding of, and desire to deliver, excellent client service and care;
- Previous experience in client care;
- A proactive and supportive management style;
- An empathetic approach to clients and colleagues;
- Strong communication and team building skills;
- Ability to cope with a busy, sometimes stressful, environment;
- A positive approach to change and problem solving;
- Commercial awareness;
- Computer/IT skills;
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Pawsome - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs